What is continuing education?
Continuing education (sometimes referred to as adult education) is a term used to describe a variety of learning opportunities that are geared towards individuals outside of the formal education system. These opportunities include:
- Short-term courses
- Part-time programs
- Lectures and seminars
Continuing education programs may teach entirely new skills (such as language) or otherwise expand on existing skills.
Goodwin University offers continuing education through its English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.