Certified Production Technician (CPT) Certificate
What Is the Certified Production Technician (CPT) Certificate?
The Certified Production Technician (CPT) Certificate recognizes and certified individuals who demonstrate mastery of front-line manufacturing production skills through a number of assessments.
The CPT program consists of five individual certificate modules:
- Quality Practices & Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes & Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production
Assessments are offered online and consist of 80-90 multiple-choice questions (paper versions are available in special circumstances). Individuals are allowed 90 minutes to complete each assessment.
CPT certification may help individuals pursue higher salaries, increase productivity, and remain competitive in the field.
Who Is Eligible?
Individuals who successfully complete and pass all five modules are eligible for CPT certification.
For more information, please visit The Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC).
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.