HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Completion of an HVAC certification allows HVAC technicians the license to install, repair, and maintain heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units within their state.
Certification and licensing vary by state and are earned by technicians who complete their apprenticeship hours and pass the state-required exams that test their overall aptitude of the trade.
What are the benefits of becoming HVAC certified?
The bonuses of becoming HVAC certified include:
- Through certification, your set of skills prove to prospective employers and clients that you are capable of handling the job, and you become a more marketable employee.
- As you demonstrate your certification knowledge and know-how, you increase your earning potential and project possibilities.
- Certification can also act as a starting point for anyone wanting to own their own HVAC business.
Although Goodwin University does not offer an HVAC program, we do offer manufacturing training programs at certificate, associate, and bachelor’s degree levels that will prepare you for a great career using your hands and your mind.
Check out our manufacturing programs today!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.