What Is a Community College?
A community college is public, post-secondary school that offers associate degrees. Community colleges provide students with the education they need to begin working in the field or the educational foundation they need to transfer to a four-year college or university. Most community colleges are nonresidential; the cost of attendance is often lower than other types of higher education institutions.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.