One-Year MPH Programs
What Is a One-Year MPH Program?
A one-year master’s in Public Health program is an accelerated program that will allow you to earn an MPH degree in about a year. Each semester, students are asked to take on an advanced number of classes in order to finish in the accelerated structure. This program requires time and commitment from students. Many of these programs are offered fully online or as an online, in person hybrid program.
What Will I Learn in an Accelerated MPH Program?
An MPH trains students to protect and improve the health of populations worldwide. Public Health extends beyond what is traditionally considered health care. MPH professionals look to improve the health of communities from an economic, social and environmental standpoint; each of these assets contribute to the overall health of a population.
What Can I Do for Work After I Earn an MPH?
- Emergency management directors
- Environmental scientists
- Health and safety engineer
- Medical and health services managers
- Social and community service manager
Learn more about Goodwin University’s fully online, accelerated MPH program.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.