What is a scholarship?
A scholarship is a need or merit based type of financial aid that helps offset the costs associated with higher education. Unlike other types of financial aid, scholarships are gifts and do not need to be repaid.
Scholarships for college students
Scholarships come from a variety of sources including employers, companies, nonprofits, and other private and public organizations.
How to apply for scholarships
Students are encouraged to find and apply for as many scholarships as they can. Although eligibility requirements differ from one scholarship to the next, there are some general guidelines for success when it comes to securing as much scholarship aid as possible:
- Begin researching scholarships early
- Stay organized and keep track of application deadlines
- Be sure to read applications thoroughly and submit all the necessary information
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.