What are Business 101 Courses?
Business 101 courses are typically required for first-year students entering an associate or bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration. These courses give students an introductory understanding of basic business management, law, and ethics. The skills you gain from business 101 courses act as fundamental building blocks for the rest of your educational journey — you must master those concepts before moving on to more advanced areas of study.
When you earn your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at Goodwin University, you’ll take Intro to Business courses through your second year of the program. Our career-focused program is designed to set you up for real-world success, and that means starting with a strong foundational understanding of business. You’ll take courses in Introduction to Management (BUS 101), Business Law and Ethics (BUS 110), Budgeting and Planning (BUS 132), and more.
Let’s start something great together — learn more about our Business Administration programs today!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.