What is NAPNES?
NAPNES is the National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service, Inc.
What is the purpose of NAPNES?
The main goal of NAPNES is to allow and encourage licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and vocational nurses (LVNs) to continue their education and expand their knowledge throughout their careers.
The medical field is rapidly changing and evolving — and it’s imperative for nurses to keep up with this constant change. Nurses must continually develop their professional and clinical skills to consistently provide top-notch care to their patients.
How does NAPNES support professional development for nurses?
NAPNES offers online courses, as well as certification programs for nurses such as:
- IV Therapy Certification
- Long Term Care Certification
- Pharmacology Certification
Receiving these credentials allows you to demonstrate your skills and stand out amongst your co-workers and peers.
If you want to sustain your career as a licensed practical or vocational nurse, it’s important to take refresher and certification courses such as these that allow you to stay up to date with the ever-changing medical field.
Interested in a career in nursing? Get started today by learning more about our various Nursing programs at Goodwin University! Call 800-889-3282 or text 860-467-1511.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.