What is a Quality Consultant?
Quality consultants are outside resources that provide independent advice to organizations with the goal of improving the quality of the company’s products or services.
What Are the Duties of a Quality Consultant?
Self-employed or employed by a consulting firm, quality consultants ensure that units being manufactured at client facilities comply with quality standards set forth by the specific industry. Quality consultants visit client facilities, oversee production processes, perform quality tests, write their findings in a report, and, as a resolution to any adverse findings, they design a quality control program to be put in place following their consultation. Quality consultants mainly report to the manufacturing director of the facility.
What Are the Key Attributes of a Quality Consultant?
Quality consultants are valued for the knowledge and industry understanding they bring to the table. Quality consultants are typically great communicators, personable, professional, ethical, trustworthy, and authentic.
Need a quality, career focused education with manufacturing in mind? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now