LPN Refresher Courses
What is an LPN refresher course?
LPN refresher courses are ideal for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are either looking to brush up on their nursing skills or have been out of work for a significant period of time.
Why should I take a refresher course?
The medical field is constantly advancing and changing. It’s imperative for nurses to continuously brush up on their skills — especially if they’ve been out of practice.
Taking a refresher course will allow you to update your practical and clinical skills, ensuring that you’re providing your patients with the best and most timely care possible.
LPN nurse refresher courses cover a wide array of topics from pharmacology to law.
Where can I find a refresher course?
You can find relevant LPN refresher courses that have been approved by the Connecticut Board of Examiners for Nursing.
Interested in beginning your career as a licensed practical nurse? Start today and learn more about our LPN program at Goodwin!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.