What Does a Manufacturing Quality Inspector Do?
Manufacturing quality inspectors monitor the quality of incoming and outgoing products for companies.
Manufacturing quality inspectors conduct product tests, operate electronic inspection software, read blueprints and specification sheets, analyze measurements, and write reports on inspections. They monitor operations to meet production standards, discard all products that fail to meet those standards, and supervise production processes—recommending any adjustments to be made.
Where Does a Manufacturing Quality Inspector Work?
Quality inspectors in the manufacturing field work in assembly lines or production departments.
Inspecting quality, career-focused schools made for manufacturing? Learn more about our Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now