Faculty & Staff
Events and Announcements
- Navigator Discount Program - discounts for Goodwin College students, alumni, and employees
- The administration carefully considers student safety, weather reports, and the ability to clear campus parking when deciding on inclement weather closings. Every effort is made to post closings by 7 a.m. for day classes and 3 p.m. for evening classes, but allowances must be made for changing weather and road conditions. Announcements are posted on: WFSB-TV (Channel 3), WVIT-TV (Channel 30), and WTIC-TV Fox CT (Channel 61). Students can also check the homepage of the College website, Facebook, and Twitter or call 860-528-4111. Goodwin does not use the campus emergency notification system for weather closings.
- Classes held at 1137 and 403 Main Street and Business and Manufacturing Center (Willgoos) - Need Directions?
Meet Our New Employees
(Click to enlarge)1. Fabiola Venegas – Receptionist
2. Emilie LaRocque – Program Coordinator, Medical Billing and Coding
3. Wesley Hipolito – Instructor, CNC Machining
4. Wilfredo Mendez – Student Account Specialist
5. Peter Santago – Assistant Professor, Quality Management Systems
6. Terrence Simon – Assistant Professor, Business Management and Advanced Manufacturing
7. Andrey Seleznev – Help Desk Specialist
8. Joanna DiStefano – ARC Representative
9. Deborah Krawiec – Academic Career Advisor