What Is the ACCUPLACER® Exam?
The ACCUPLACER® exam is a web-based assessment tool that evaluates reading, writing, and mathematics skills. The ACCUPLACER® test is commonly used as a college placement tool because it effectively demonstrates level of preparedness for college coursework.
ACCUPLACER® Exam Overview
The ACCUPLACER® is an untimed multiple-choice test. It is computer adaptive, meaning that the test administers questions based on how the test-taker performs on previous questions. The ACCUPLACER® is graded on a scale of 20-120.
Sections of the ACCUPLACER®:
- Elementary Algebra (12 questions)
- Arithmetic (17 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (20 questions)
- Sentence Skills (20 questions)
ACCUPLACER® scores are available immediately after the test is completed.
Learn more about Goodwin University’s admissions process.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.