What is the ACCUPLACER® exam?
The ACCUPLACER® exam is a web-based assessment tool that evaluates reading, writing, and mathematics skills. The ACCUPLACER® test is commonly used as a college placement tool because it effectively demonstrates level of preparedness for college coursework.
ACCUPLACER® exam overview
The ACCUPLACER® is an untimed multiple-choice test. It is computer adaptive, meaning that the test administers questions based on how the test-taker performs on previous questions. The ACCUPLACER® is graded on a scale of 20-120.
Sections of the ACCUPLACER®:
- Elementary Algebra (12 questions)
- Arithmetic (17 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (20 questions)
- Sentence Skills (20 questions)
ACCUPLACER® scores are available immediately after the test is completed.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.