What are Nursing 101 Courses?
Nursing 101 courses are introductory courses designed to teach you the fundamental concepts of nursing. These courses cover the basics of the profession, such as professionalism and medical terminology — concepts you must master before moving on to more advanced coursework.
When you become an RN at Goodwin University, you'll gain a deep understanding of the introductory concepts critical for success in the field of nursing. Our Intro to Nursing courses will help you build foundational skills that are key to success as you move forward in your career. These courses include Nursing Skills Development (NUR 100), Adults and the Wellness Continuum I (NUR 110), and more!
Ready to kickstart an exciting healthcare career? Learn more about Goodwin University's Nursing program!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now