What is CT Hires?
CT Hires is a workforce development website that helps Connecticut residents search and apply for job opportunities in the state. CT Hires enables you to create a resume, access job education and training, and keep track of your job search process. CT Hires also helps Connecticut residents research employment data and find jobs within the state.
How Does CT Hires Work?
CT Hires is available to you 24/7 at www.CTHires.com. The website offers a database you can use to search for jobs. You can search by:
- Employer name
- Industry skills
- And more!
The virtual recruiter tool can assist you in your job hunt by saving regular searches and updating your results with new jobs that fit your search criteria.
Does CT Hires Help You Find Job Training?
Yes! You can research job training and education programs related to your field through CT Hires. Goodwin University is one of CT Hires' job education and training providers. Our career-focused degree and certificate programs can help you develop the skills and technical knowledge you need to move into a secure and fulfilling career. You can complete many of our certificate programs in just months — getting you into a job you love quickly.
To learn more about Goodwin's degree and certificate programs , contact us today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now