What Is a Welding Bootcamp?
A welding bootcamp or a collegiate certificate degree program is an intensive short-term introduction to the welding profession. The duration may vary, but the goal is to provide students with a comprehensive dive into welding. Goodwin’s certificate in Welding Technology is a form of bootcamp.
How Short Is a Welding Bootcamp?
Goodwin’s Welding Technology program can be completed full- or part-time in as few as eight months. A bootcamp or certification program can prepare a professional to start working within a year.
What Can You Do After a Welding Bootcamp?
Once the program is completed students are prepared to pursue certification or entry-level employment. They graduate from the program ready to become a welder or cutter in the manufacturing industry. Goodwin puts focus on hands-on learning with CNC plasma tables, welding machines, and precise pipe alignment on our innovative Bluco table.
If you’re interested in a career that combines creativity and construction, check out our Welding certificate program!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.