Placement tests, sometimes called placement exams, are tests that act as indicators of a student's academic abilities. Placement tests are given to students entering educational institutions to measure their overall knowledge in various subjects before assigning the students their aptitude-appropriate-level courses. Placement tests indicate individual scholastic readiness, specifically for skills in English, math, and reading.
Where are placement tests administered?
Placement tests are given across all levels of schooling. Placement tests can be implemented in middle schools to graduate programs.
Goodwin University uses the College Success exam for placement.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.