Fully Funded Nursing Programs
What is a fully funded nursing program?
A fully funded nursing program is largely reserved for students attending a four-year program to earn credits without paying out of pocket for tuition. In addition to covering tuition, students may receive a stipend or salary during their time in the program.
A fully covered ride through school is what every student hopes for. Here at Goodwin, while we don’t offer a fully funded nursing program, we are committed to helping you identify financial aid opportunities that make attending college more affordable. During the admissions process, you’ll meet with one of our talented financial aid advisors to design a personalized financial aid package that meets your needs.
Learn more about Goodwin’s nursing programs today!
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.