GED stands for General Educational Development. The GED is also known as the high school equivalency development or general equivalency diploma. Passing the GED exam gives those who did not complete high school to earn an equivalency credential.
The GED certifies through four test subjects (math, language arts, science and social studies) that students have achieved high-school-level academic skills.
Types of questions on the GED exam range from multiple choice, short answer, to fill in the blank. The GED accessibility includes language options in English, Spanish, and French, as well as large print options, audio, and braille.
The Plus Side of Earning Your GED:
- Earning your GED can be a point of pride, both personally and professionally.
- By receiving your GED, you increase financial security for you and your family.
- By demonstrating your discipline of high school skills, you become more valuable to your employer or prospective employers.
- When you obtain your GED, you also become eligible for on-the-job training and other higher education opportunities.
Already completed your GED? Contact us today to learn more about earning your undergraduate degree!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now