TEAS Prep Program
What is TEAS?
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a standardized, multiple-choice test often used as an entrance exam for undergraduate healthcare programs. It is particularly common for undergraduate nursing programs to require students to take the TEAS.
What Skills Are Assessed on the TEAS?
The TEAS assesses your skills in four major areas: math, science, reading, and English and language use. By demonstrating your competency in these areas, you will show prospective healthcare programs that you can problem-solve and think critically. As a future medical professional, you will need these skills to provide high-quality patient care.
Why Do Some Schools Require the TEAS?
The TEAS is considered a thorough assessment of the fundamental skills needed to be a nursing or health care professional. Research has proven that there is a link between proficiency on the TEAS and future academic success.
Does Goodwin University Require the TEAS?
Goodwin University requires incoming Nursing students to take the TEAS. Learn more about preparing for and taking the TEAS by visiting our Nursing FAQ.
Earn Your Degree at Goodwin and Achieve a Rewarding Career in Nursing.
At Goodwin, we offer a variety of degree paths that make it possible to enter the field of nursing and secure a fulfilling career. Ready to start providing patient-centered care? Learn more about earning your Nursing degree at Goodwin University today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.