What is a Dual Degree?
A dual degree means you complete two distinct degrees in succession. While the two degrees typically carry separate credentials, they may complement each other based on your career goals. To successfully complete a dual degree, the second degree must be more advanced than (or equivalent to) the first.
What is the Difference Between a Double Major and a Dual Degree?
If you complete a double major, you will earn a single degree that encompasses two areas of study. Double majors are often completed simultaneously and do not necessarily require additional time in school.
In contrast, a dual degree is two separate degrees that are completed one after the other. While this means that you will spend a longer time in school, you will graduate with higher-level qualifications.
Why Earn a Dual Degree?
Completing a dual degree streamlines your education, saving you time and money. Earning a dual degree can also provide you with specialized skills and knowledge in your field. This will open the door to a greater variety of professional opportunities.
Earn Your Dual Degree at Goodwin University.
Interested in earning a dual degree at Goodwin University? Begin charting your path to success by checking out our career-focused majors today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now