Early Action Applications (EA)
What Is Early Action?
Early action is a type of admissions process offered by some educational institutions for admission decisions well in advance of the regular response rate.
Early action requires students to submit their undergraduate applications by mid-October/ early November in their senior year of high school instead of the typical application deadline of December 1 or January 15.
Early action applicants are notified of the school’s decision by early January or February instead of mid-March or May 1.
There Are Two Types of Early Action:
- Restrictive Early Action, also known as Single-Choice Early Action – This type of early action only allows students to apply to one EA institution and restricts early decision applications.
- Non-restrictive Early Action – This type of early action does not have any limits or restrictions on the application process.
Unlike early decision applications, early action is not a binding commitment to enroll, and candidates can decline a school’s offer if accepted.
What Are the Benefits of Early Action Applications?
Benefits to early action applications include:
- Early action applications let schools know that you’re serious about attending their institution.
- Early action applicants cut time and reduce stress from the application process by receiving college decisions early.
- Early action applications save college applicants money on multiple application fees.
- Early action applicants gain more time to compare financial aid offers, prepare for college, or reassess their overall higher education options.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.