The Registrar's Office strives to provide quality service to current students, alumni, academic and administrative departments. The Registrar handles a wide variety of student issues and projects including the:
- Overseeing of student status
- Organizing and implementing course registration each semester
- Monitoring each student's satisfactory academic progress
- Maintaining student's transcripts and official records
- Conducting degree audits for graduation
- Collaborating with Academic Advising
- Participating in semester orientation programs
- Among many others!
One Riverside Drive - 133
East Hartford, CT
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
General Phone Number