What Are Application Deadlines?
Application deadlines are the latest acceptable dates (and in some cases, times) that applications and other required paperwork must be submitted to qualify for acceptance into a school or program.
Application deadlines differ from one school to the next, and are influenced by a number of factors including the structure of the academic calendar, the type or program the applicant is interested in, and the availability of open slots in a given school or program.
Learn more about the admissions process at Goodwin.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.