What is a master's degree?
A master's degree is a graduate level degree awarded to students who complete an advanced program of study. Master's degrees typically take one to two years to complete.
Goodwin University offers the following master's degrees
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Master's in Education (M.Ed.)
- Master's in Public Health (MPH)
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.