What is a master's degree?
A master's degree is a graduate level degree awarded to students who complete an advanced program of study. Master's degrees typically take one to two years to complete.
Goodwin University offers the following master's degrees
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Master's in Education (M.Ed.)
- Master's in Public Health (MPH)
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.