Transferring to Goodwin University
Transferring from one school to another can be challenging and we are here to make the process as smooth as possible.
Things To Remember:
- Most of your credits never expire. (Possible exceptions may include some sciences and some computer classes, but not much has changed in Ancient Greek History since that class you took 7 years ago.) Visit our transfer equivalencies page to learn more about what credits will likely transfer.
- You are not alone - Over half of all new Goodwin University students have transferred here from other schools. (Fall 2020 enrollment data)
- Your transcript and personal information is safe no matter what.
- Students come to Goodwin having gained college-level learning from: credits earned at other colleges and universities, courses taken in a professional development or career training setting, or learning over the course of their life through job, volunteer, and personal experiences.
We can evaluate your prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Send an unofficial copy of your transcript to our Admissions team, who can schedule a face-to-face review of your prior learning, give you an idea of what can transfer, and show you what Goodwin can do for you. In addition, a comprehensive evaluation of your official transcript will be completed after you apply.*
* Although an unofficial transcript is sufficient for you to enroll and register for your first semester coursework, you must be able to provide an official transcript in order to officially transfer those credits to Goodwin.
For admissions related transfer questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all official transcripts to:
c/o Transfer Counselor
One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now