What Are Bridge Programs?
Bridge programs can vary depending on the student population served. Bridge programs are offered to upper-level students in high school soon to be entering their first year of college. Bridge programs are also transitional programs for students who typically hold a two-year college degree and seek to obtain a four-year or graduate degree.
What Are the Benefits of Bridge Programs?
Whatever the scholastic specification, bridge programs help prepare students for next-level knowledge. Bridge programs can help with licensing or certification processes, and they can assist students in gaining classroom or workplace experience. They also aid in adapting students to any academic challenges they may face. Overall, bridge programs are essential for those looking to advance their careers quickly.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now