What is Advanced Manufacturing?
Advanced manufacturing is the use of innovative technology to expedite and improve the quality of production.
What Are Some Examples of Advanced Manufacturing Technology?
Some common examples of advanced manufacturing technology include:
- Additive manufacturing (or 3d printing)
- Artificial intelligence
- Laser machining
- Machine learning
- Robotics and automation
Why Do Companies Use Advanced Manufacturing Processes?
Companies incorporate advanced manufacturing practices to improve their performance and remain competitive in today's manufacturing world.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Manufacturing?
A career in manufacturing is stable and secure. There is a growing need for credential-holding technicians and manufacturing professionals. Moreover, jobs in manufacturing offer benefits and competitive pay.
Manufacturing at Goodwin University
At Goodwin University, we're here to help pave your path to success. We offer flexible programs for earning your manufacturing degree or certificate. Our manufacturing programs will qualify you with the in-demand skills and credentials needed to get the most out of your manufacturing career.
Learn more about Goodwin's Manufacturing programs today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now