Emergency Room Technician
What is an emergency room technician?
An emergency room technician is a medical professional who has emergency medical technician (EMT) training but works in an emergency room setting rather than an ambulance.
What do emergency room technicians do?
Emergency room technicians are integral members of the healthcare team. An emergency room technician performs a number of crucial tasks such as drawing blood, inserting catheters, performing emergency interventions, and more.
How do I become an emergency room technician?
In order to become an emergency room technician, you must complete an EMT training course. You will learn basic knowledge and skills in order to adequately treat patients in an emergency room setting.
Are you interested in beginning your medical career today? Take the first step and learn more about our various healthcare programs at Goodwin!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.