What is a Manufacturing Production Manager?
Production managers oversee all manufacturing activities to ensure production goals and quality standards are met. They are responsible for technical management, supervision, and control of the production process.
Where Can a Production Manager Work?
Production managers can work in settings such as manufacturing or industrial plants. They may develop budgets, approve expenditures for supplies and materials, ensure compliance with manufacturing standards and regulations, supervise worker performance, and review production orders.
How Do You Become a Production Manager?
To become a production manager it is recommended that you complete some level of postsecondary training to gain the skills employers are looking for.
Goodwin’s Manufacturing Management program is particularly helpful in the journey to becoming a Production Manager, as the curriculum covers operations management, industrial safety, production planning and control, purchasing, quality management, and team dynamics. Through Goodwin’s Manufacturing Management program, you will learn how to manage people, processes, and equipment in a manufacturing environment.
Goodwin University offers manufacturing programs at bachelor’s degree, associate degree, and certificate levels.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now