What is an MSN?
An MSN degree is a Master of Science in Nursing. An MSN degree is an advanced degree for registered nurses (RN).
What are the benefits of earning your MSN?
Specializing your skills with an MSN degree means more responsibilities and the possibility of higher earning potential. Your MSN can open doors to nurse administrator jobs, clinical nurse leader positions, as well as health policy expert professions. If interested in furthering your education, earning your MSN can also act as a prerequisite to your doctoral degree.
Where can people with their MSN degrees work?
People who have earned their master’s degree in nursing can work in a variety of settings including: schools and universities, hospitals, insurance consulting firms, and even for governments as healthcare lobbyists.
Learn more about earning your MSN degree today!
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.