What is a Fast‑Track Nursing Program?
A fast‑track nursing program is also known as an accelerated nursing program, or direct entry nursing program.
A fast‑track nursing program is designed for students who want to become a licensed registered nurse, but already have their bachelor’s degree in another field. Fast‑track nursing programs can be offered at both bachelor’s and master’s degree levels.
How fast is a fast‑track nursing program?
The completion rate of fast‑track nursing programs varies per educational institution and transferable credits from previous learning experiences. However, if a student is enrolled full‑time, a typical fast‑track nursing program can take between 11‑18 months.
If a student is enrolled part‑time in a fast‑track nursing program, it may generally take the student up to 22 months to earn their degree.
Fast‑track nursing programs can be offered on‑campus, online, or in hybrid and evening and weekend options.
How do I know if a fast‑track Nursing program is the right fit for me?
Ideal students for fast‑track nursing programs are academically ambitious, those seeking professional advancement, or those seeking a meaningful career change for their future.
Are you interested in learning more about Goodwin’s fast‑track Nursing program?
Check out our Accelerated BSN program!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.