What is SNAP E&T?
SNAP E&T is an employment and training program that is available to qualifying SNAP recipients. It is a product of SNAP to Skills, a USDA initiative that aims to provide SNAP recipients with job-ready skills — helping to secure stable employment and a steady paycheck.
How Can Connecticut's SNAP E&T Program Help Me?
In Connecticut, SNAP E&T allows eligible recipients to enroll in select vocational programs at a community college (or another community-based organization). The vocational programs available provide skills and training that will help participants find continuous, stable employment.
What Vocational Programs Are Available Through SNAP E&T?
The programs offered by SNAP E&T vary based upon the participating college or organization. At Goodwin, we offer the following programs to eligible in-state SNAP E&T recipients:
- Certificate inBookkeeping
- Certificate in CNC Manufacturing
- Associate Degree in Human Services
- Certificate in Mechatronics
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant training
- Security Guard Certification
- Certificate in Welding Technology
I Receive SNAP Benefits. How Do I Know If I'm Eligible for E&T?
To learn if you're eligible for enrollment in a SNAP E&T program, visit the official website of your state government.
Goodwin's Career-Focused Degree and Certificate Programs
Here at Goodwin, our career-focused degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare you for professional success and a stable paycheck.
Learn more about joining the Goodwin family today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now