College Application Process
What is the college application process?
The college application process refers to the steps that prospective students must take to apply to an institute of higher education. Although the applications differs from one school to the next, it typically includes a tour of the campus, meeting with an admission officer, and submitting a formal application.
The Goodwin University application process includes:
- Meeting with an admissions officer
- Touring the campus
- Completing and submit an application
- Meeting with a financial aid counselor
- Meeting with an academic advisor
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.