What Are Early College High Schools?
An Early College High School is one that allows students to earn their high school diploma while simultaneously allowing them to earn their associate degree or up to two years of college credit by taking a combination of high school and college courses.
What Are the Benefits of an Early College High School?
The benefits of an Early College High School are abundant. While still attending high school, students can work on essential, real-world proficiencies like developing their work ethic and time management skills. Students can also get a head-start experiencing online learning while refining their writing and critical thinking talents.
Under the Early College High School model, students receive a more personal approach to collegiate academics, making a smoother transition from high school to college. Early College High School programs also save families money while they watch their children mature faster than their peers, preparing them for the independence and initiative needed for their future full-time college experience.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.