Cost of Attendance
What is cost of attendance?
Cost of attendance (COA) is the average cost of an academic year for full-time college and university students.
What is included in COA?
To calculate COA, colleges and universities factor in tuition, program fees, and other enrollment-related expenses for a given academic year.
Why is COA important?
Colleges and universities are legally required to provide an estimated COA. By making this calculation, higher learning institutions:
- Determine a student’s eligibility for aid
- Provide all students with an accurate estimate of yearly costs and fees
Other than COA, what factors determine my financial aid package?
Some of the factors that will determine your individual financial aid package include:
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is determined when you submit your FAFSA
- Year in school
- Enrollment status
- Amount of financial need
For which types of financial aid can COA help determine my eligibility?
COA can help determine your eligibility for:
- Federal, state, or private aid
- Grants and scholarships, which don't require repayment
- Student loans, which will require repayment
- Work-study opportunities, which can help you earn a steady paycheck
Earn an affordable education at Goodwin University
At Goodwin University, our career-focused programs of study are designed to make higher education affordable and accessible to all. To learn more about affording your Goodwin journey, call 800-889-3282 or text 860-467-1511.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.