What is a Quality Controller?
Quality controllers (QC) are members of a control audit team that examine manufacturing processes and operational techniques. Quality controllers ensure that products produced in a facility consistently conform to industry, company, and consumer expectations. With the ultimate goal of minimizing cost and maximizing efficiency, quality controllers maintain customer loyalty and the company’s overall reputation.
Who Does a Quality Controller Work With?
Quality controllers work side by side with quality auditors. Quality controllers receive product guidelines and specifications to be tested from quality auditors. After examination of product appearance and functionality, quality controllers write assessments to quality auditors offering corrective feedback if the quality of a product is compromised in any way. Quality controllers will then follow up with any updated processes put in place by quality auditors to avoid any future defects.
Want a quality education to take control of your career? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now