What Is a Transfer Credit?
A transfer credit is a term used to indicate an academic course earned or educational experience successfully completed at another institution. At Goodwin, a minimum grade of ‘C’ is required for a given credit to be eligible for transfer.
Learn more about transferring to Goodwin University.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now