Financial Aid Package
What is a financial aid package?
A financial aid package is the total amount of financial aid (federal and nonfederal) that a student is offered by a college or career school. During the enrollment process, a financial aid officer will combine various types of financial aid — including loans, grants, and scholarships — from a variety of sources to form a package that best fits a student's needs.
Average financial aid package
A student's financial aid package depends on a number of factors including:
- Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Year in school
- Enrollment status
- Amount of financial need
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.