Undergraduate Academic Minors
Goodwin University offers students pursuing a bachelor’s degree an opportunity to choose a minor to serve as a secondary area of interest. Minors may extend a student’s scope of study in a related field or balance their major through study in a completely different field.
Minors are 15 credits. Completion of a minor requires that a student earn a “C” (2.0) grade or better in each of the required courses for that minor. No more than 9 credits may be used to meet both major/general education/concentration and minor course requirements. Students can substitute up to six credits with permission of the Dean and Program Director. A maximum of 6 transfer credits may be applied toward the minor. A student may earn more than one minor.
To be considered for a minor, students entering their last semester must apply for a minor through the Registrar’s Office when submitting their application for award of credential. After completion of requirements, the minor will be recorded on the student’s final transcript.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.