What is a certificate?
A certificate is official documentation that certifies an individual has received specialized education or has successfully completed necessary testing in a certain subject or skill.
Goodwin University offers the following certificate programs:
- Business Administration
- CNC Machining 18-Credit Certificate
- CNC Machining, Metrology and Manufacturing Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
For a full list of all of our certificate program offerings, please visit our majors page.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.