What Is a Certificate?
A certificate is official documentation that certifies an individual has received specialized education or has successfully completed necessary testing in a certain subject or skill.
Goodwin University offers the following certificate programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- CNC Machining 18-Credit Certificate
- CNC Machining, Metrology and Manufacturing Technology
- Industrial Service Technician
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Robotics and Automation
For a full list of all of our certificate program offerings, please visit our majors page.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.