What Is Tuition?
Tuition is the term used to represent the fees charged by an institution for academic instruction and related services. A student’s cost of tuition is based on number of factors such as the number of credits they are taking and the amount of financial aid they are qualified to receive.
Learn more about Goodwin University tuition.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now