Procurement specialists, often called purchasing managers, oversee the ordering of materials a business uses to produce goods.
What is a procurement specialist's specialty?
Procurement specialists offer solutions to supply costs and vendor services. Procurement specialists develop and manage contracts with company vendors to guarantee the best prices for a company's bottom line. They analyze costs, as well as negotiate contracts and renewals. Procurement specialists resolve price disputes and manage inventory, deciding when to make purchases accordingly.
Looking for the skills to specialize in a sector of the manufacturing field? Look no further — check out our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.