What is the TEAS?
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a standardized, multiple-choice test. Often used as an entrance exam for undergraduate healthcare programs, it is a common prerequisite for nursing programs.
What Skills Does the TEAS Assess?
When you take this exam, you are tested in four areas: math, science, reading, and English and language use. Prospective healthcare programs consider your score on the TEAS to be evidence of your problem solving and critical thinking abilities. These skills are indispensable when building a successful career in health care.
What is TEAS Version 7?
TEAS Version 7 is the most recent version of the exam. It was introduced in June 2022. It is an updated version of TEAS Version 6 that features expanded science and English categories. Version 7 also features some non-multiple choice test items.
Does Goodwin University Require the TEAS?
Here at Goodwin, prospective Nursing students will need to take the TEAS before beginning their program. Learn more about taking the TEAS by visiting our Nursing FAQ.
Earn Your Degree at Goodwin and Achieve a Rewarding Career in Nursing.
Goodwin University offers a variety of degree paths that can lead to a secure and fulfilling career in Nursing. Ready to get started? Learn more about earning your Nursing degree at Goodwin University today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now