What is a gap year?
A gap year is a period of time when a student takes a break from their studies.
Many students choose to take a gap year after graduating high school or college in order to travel, work, or figure out their next step in life.
Why should I take a gap year?
Gap years can help a student or employee stand out. Gap years are a great opportunity for people to build their resume by trying new hobbies, volunteering in their community, traveling, learning a new language, and more.
Gap years can be extremely transformative and allow students to gain insight about their futures before jumping directly into higher education.
Are you looking to begin a new career? Start today by learning more about our various programs at Goodwin!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.