What are corequisites?
Corequisites are courses that students must take at the same time. They’re classes that are connected and meant to be studied together to help students understand a subject better.
An example of this would be taking a biology lecture along with a biology lab.
Why are corequisites necessary?
Corequisites are important because they help students learn more effectively. By studying two connected classes together, students can see how ideas from one class apply to the other, making learning easier and more meaningful.
Note that corequisites are different from prerequisites. Prerequisites are classes that must be completed before taking another class, while corequisites are taken together with another course.
Are you ready to start your new career? Learn more today about the various academic programs we offer at Goodwin!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.