What Is an LPN-to-BSN Program?
LPN-to-BSN programs assist licensed practical nurses (LPNs) who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. This program allows students to complete their bachelor’s degree program quicker than the traditional four-to-five years, by applying their previous LPN education and work experience towards their BSN degree.
Why Do Nurses Enroll in LPN-to-BSN Programs?
A registered nurse with a B.S. in Nursing has several career opportunities that LPNs may not. With a BSN, nurses can earn a higher salary wage by comparison, have more opportunities for growth, and specialize in different areas of the healthcare industry.
What Are Some Other Ways To Earn Your BSN?
At Goodwin, while we do not have an LPN-to-BSN program, we do offer an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program, for those that already have a bachelor’s degree and want to become a nurse. In this program, students can seamlessly step into their nursing education with a head start to the finish line. Our ABSN students can complete the program in as few as 16 months full-time.
Learn more about Goodwin University’s nursing programs today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.