What is a Quality Technician?
Quality technicians prevent unsatisfactory products from reaching the shelves by examining materials for flaws and deviations from original product specifications. Quality technicians inspect, accept, or reject products for durability, function, customer satisfaction, and overall quality.
What Does a Quality Technician Do?
In the manufacturing field, quality technicians examine anything from simple items like paper clips and toys, to more complex machines like X-rays, computer chips, and pacemakers. Quality technicians also monitor testing procedures, interpret results, capture data into program software, ensure equipment is calibrated, and also train new technicians.
Looking to gain the technical skills to become a quality technician? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.