What is an institutional scholarship?
An institutional scholarship is a need or merit based type of financial aid awarded by higher education institutes. Like other types of scholarships, institutional scholarships help offset the costs associated with higher education.
Types of institutional scholarships
At Goodwin University, there are a number of institutional scholarships available to students:
- Elizabeth Kilgariff Russell Scholarship
- Finish Line Fund Scholarships
- Frank and Celia Collins Scholarship
- Robert and Deborah Wood Scholarship
These scholarships are made possible through generous donations and fundraising efforts of the Goodwin Foundation.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.