What is an Institutional Scholarship?
An Institutional Scholarship is a need or merit based type of financial aid awarded by higher education institutes. Like other types of scholarships, institutional scholarships help offset the costs associated with higher education.
Types of Institution Scholarships
At Goodwin College, there are a number of institutional scholarships available to students:
- Elizabeth Kilgariff Russell Scholarship
- Finish Line Fund Scholarships
- Frank and Celia Collins Scholarship
- Robert and Deborah Wood Scholarship
These scholarships are made possible through generous donations and fundraising efforts of the Goodwin College Foundation.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.