What is NurseThink?
NurseThink is a conceptual all-in-one review guide that adequately prepares nurses for the NCLEX.
Founded by Dr. Tim Bristol, NurseThink’s primary goal is for students to find professional success outside of the classroom.
NurseThink can be utilized by both nursing faculty and students. Curriculum development tools are offered for faculty to customize a nursing program for their respective school.
NurseThink offers complete bundles to prepare students for both the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN/VN. The NCLEX-RN is for registered nurses. The NCLEX-PN is for licensed practical nurses or licensed vocational nurses.
Why use NurseThink?
NurseThink is a curricular approach that allows nursing students to hone in on their essential clinical judgment skills.
Nurses must possess excellent clinical judgment skills in order to successfully practice. NurseThink can help optimize these skills, preparing future nurses for a successful and meaningful career.
In order to become an RN, LPN, or LVN, you must successfully pass the NCLEX. NurseThink is a dynamic study tool that will help you prepare for the exam.
Interested in beginning your dream career in nursing? Get started today by learning more about our various nursing programs! Call 800-889-3282 or text 860-467-1511.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.